Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Do Moms Want?

Because I understand that babies are sweet, cuddly and wonderful in every way,
they are also very expensive.
I offer a 2 for 1 session fee for the maternity and newborn sessions and I also am fond of my mini sessions and disk packages to keep things affordable as well. I find that these offers have had a great response but I am out of the loop for anything above and beyond. It had occurred to me to begin a "belly and beyond package" with maternity sessions and a few throughout the babies first year but I am not sure what to include or how much to charge, so I am asking you for input of what you are looking for. Mix and match packages? Full sittings or mini? Any opinion you might have is welcome, so please let me know what you think at jophoto@telus.net .


No comments:

Post a Comment