Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Calgary Maternity Photographer

Oh my poor neglected blog.  It seems to get worse and worse every month. Although I have been busy with weddings and bellies and babies, I don't have any excuses only a resolution to do better.  Feel free everyone and anyone to email me at jophoto@telus.net for a much deserved lecture if I get too far behind again.

So, as a peace offering I am posting a sideshow.  Yes, first ever.

The idea originated because I can`t narrow the choices for the post down to a few.  The beautiful Mum featured wanted and outdoor  session and I jumped at the idea as it was also my first outdoor maternity session.  A loving couple, warm autumn light and a touch of joie de vivre  combine to make this not only my first outdoor maternity session, but the best session yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment