Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fabulous Fall Family Fotos - Calgary Family Photographer

I am on a roll with typos!  I am on a roll with outdoor family sessions.  Can you believe it is already November and we are still doing outdoor sessions without jackets and without snow?  Love it!
So, now I ask you, have you seen three more handsome young men(Mom and Dad are pretty cute too!).  I do need to take some credit for these great pix, but look at these faces!  I could not have done it with out them.
Stay tuned for more families more babies and more bellies, give me a shout if you have any questions or to book a session - jophoto@telus.net












1 comment:

  1. Jodi...you are fabulous! These pictures are great. I am going to have a hard time choosing which ones go up on my wall! Well, perhaps I just put them all up all over the walls in my house, would that be too conceited? lol. You are the best...thanks for capturing the essence of my sweet boys! I can't wait to see the rest of my pics!

    ReplyDelete